Saturday, March 11, 2017

Praying for whom ?


I am praying,
Continuously day and night!
And I’m still praying,
Praying for the welfare,
Praying for a long life.
But, for whom?
For whom I’m praying day and night,
For whom I’m ready to fight,
Ready to fight and defeat anyone,
And want every challenge to be won!


For whom my attachment never vanishes,
For whom my affection never finishes,
For whom my feelings are still alive,
And I’m always ready to strive!

I’m still waiting eagerly for the view,
For whose view? Is that of you?
Is that you for whom I’m praying,
And wishing that nothing could harm you!

For whom I can live or die,
Or easily tell any lie,
For whom I pray for good fortune,
And turn every bane into boon!

For whom I’m still praying,
And ceaselessly just saying,
That wherever you are,
Just stay close to my heart!

But now, I’m just eager to know,
To know for whom I’m praying,
For whom I’m praying?
For whom? For whom?


4 comments: